View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-13-23, 04:31

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%
Default HAVA- New program from Diet Doctor

A long time in development, but close to launch now. An update from Dr Eenfeldt for those on the waiting list, public launch in New Year:

Quote:
I've been immersed in the world of nutrition and health for over 20 years, and it's never been as exciting as it is now. I’m confident that the whole field is about to dramatically change. Here’s another behind-the-scenes update about Hava and our innovative upcoming product.

We’ve been working on this for almost three years, leveraging what we’ve learned over the past decade or two, as well as radical new insights from world-leading scientists and thought leaders. The launch is imminent, and our amazing team is working tirelessly to meet the deadline. – We’ll invite the first people on our waiting list in about two weeks. – Early next year, we’ll have a major public launch event. We’ll announce the exact date and details soon.

The problem As you probably know, the world is in the middle of a massive epidemic of obesity and metabolic disease. In the US, 93% of adults have poor metabolic health. This drives all our top chronic diseases and diminishes the quality of life for millions of people. Meanwhile, eating better is very hard and very confusing. Most available foods are ultra-processed and low in nutrition. They may be cheap, tasty, and convenient, but they are also potentially addictive and potentially disease-causing. The food industry can’t change. They’ll keep doing what they do because it’s where the profit is. New GLP1 weight loss drugs have gained attention for their effectiveness. However, their benefits disappear if you ever stop taking them, and they come with significant costs and side effects, including muscle loss. They aren't a comprehensive solution for everyone. Simplistic advice like "just eat less" is rarely effective in the long term. To eat less over the long term requires eating better. Current nutrition apps are not very helpful. They are slow and cumbersome and focus mostly on dreary logging of how many calories you eat. They slowly document the problem without really helping you to make better choices. We need something better.

The solution We’ve been benefiting from the insights of many brilliant people. The approach we’re taking has been prepared by the hard work of world-class scientists and thought leaders for many years. I’m very grateful for their support. Amazingly, nobody has yet built a product for it. It’s not really what scientists do. So we took it upon ourselves to do it in our team, and it’s been quite a challenge. It’s taken years of hard work, with countless early days and late nights in the office. It’s been a manic-depressive rollercoaster ride like most startups are, through good months and bad months, through a pandemic and a recession, through reorganizations and having to shrink our team and replace key people, through doubt and sacrifices, through good times and bad times. There are many stories to tell. It’s been tough, sometimes very tough, but it feels to me as if it’s all been worth it. Through it all, our amazing team stays focused on our mission. There is a better way to approach eating better, and we keep designing and building it as we speak. We’ve been working hard to create it for almost three years, and it’s almost ready. We’ll soon show it. We’re making it simple to eat better. We’re not just focusing on eating fewer calories (that’s not very helpful). We’re not just focusing on eating fewer carbs. Avoiding carbs is simple advice, and it works, but it’s far from as effective or flexible as it could be. Personally, I used to believe that low carb was the best way for everyone. Now I know it’s just one way and a great fit for some people. It’s become possible to do something more effective and more flexible. Something that leverages all the best published human intervention studies. Something that could fit well into most people’s lives. We’re focusing on guiding you to better foods. Foods that make you feel full and happy for longer, without eating more than you need. Foods that are more satiating. We can guide you to the satiating foods that you enjoy. Higher #satiety foods. Focusing on restricting calories will soon be obsolete. There’s a way smarter and simpler approach coming. We also implement this in a radically new way, leveraging new and cutting-edge AI technology. I can’t wait to show you. It’s a cliché, but for our niche, this new technology is every bit as game-changing as the iPhone was, and maybe more so.

Every current nutrition app is about to become obsolete. Few people will want to use them much longer. I don’t think that’s hyperbole; it’s just the way it is. This new generative AI technology will eventually be used by everyone, but we aim to be first and to ride this wave to the front of the line. We’ll also combine it with our other radical satiety innovation. Taken together, these two absolute revolutions together make for an even more powerful combination, a potential earthquake in our niche, and as far as we know, nobody else is even working on it yet. I’m really looking forward to showing you.

Our vision. Importantly, this is not primarily a story about technology or science. It’s about what technology and science can do in our lives and how they can help us and the people we care about. In the current food environment, most of us are getting sicker every year and less able to pursue our dreams. To add insult to injury, we get blamed for it and told it’s our own fault. If only we could just “eat less.” It sounds easy, but as we know, it’s not easy today. Imagine a future where it is easy to eat better in a way that you love. Imagine more energy and strength, a better body composition, and more potential to live the life you want. Imagine a world full of people living happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. This future is possible, and we’re working hard to make it real. You can join us in this mission; follow Hava here on Facebook for more. If you want early access and if you want to be informed about our rapidly upcoming launch event, sign up for our waiting list here: https://hava.co If you're already signed up, thank you for your support! It means the world to me. Together we can do amazing things.

Before it had a name, they called this a Satiety per Calorie index. I have used similar to lose weight and easily maintain that loss for over three years. High protein (the P:E diet) works well by itself but adding nutrient dense foods (Optimising Nutrition) is the icing on cake (if we ate cake)
The DietDoctor website will remain the same focused on Low Carb.
HAVA will be the very personalized approach to Satiety.

https://www.hava.co/
Sponsored Links