View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Apr-18-23, 05:00

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco......hope ATL goes easy for ya! Keep thinking good positive thoughts on it all and hope it goes down fine for everyone.

Hey Jazz and Lori....I beat everyone even this late? hmm

----------usual. up at 5am
at 5:30 kid is saying she wants off school. heck no...come on...she just had 8 days off spring break...back 1 day and wants off...ugh....well, of course she went HAHA Told her all week, don't ask again! She is going.....I get it, I would want every day off also, she is SO close to being done and graduated but come on LOL

this and that today. Simple day. Should be nice weather, will piddle outside doing something....need to do mow trim on my smaller Craftsman mower that the big zero turn can't fit. can we say allergy day for me, of course HA

gotta watch me a bit. my few 1 bites only are becoming a tad more, I feel the carb draw, not a damn doubt about that The minute I see it, and sure feel it in the ol' body, tackle time so keeping food very simple and keeping family food meals simple and more to the crap I don't like but they do....helps me thru the weirdo times I wanna eat the world. bleck. always something right

be good all