View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Apr-17-23, 06:44

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, I agree you hold your ethics and career opinion on your work with your cases. But luckily you can let this all go....behind ya now, onto future life as you make it!!

I got ribeye steak and burgers for today. With hotter weather coming my food focus is dwindling....just eat clean zc and let that happen and we got it made.

Love love love your 15 min. core workout idea. I know even I could commit to that HAHA I did so well on my 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone on my DVD and it only took like 20 mins. top to do it, I really should tackle it again. Sad I don't even wanna do something for 20 mins but that commit made a diff. to me. Hmm, ya got me thinking LOL Never tackle alot....small small and DONE means more than big exercise and tough and ya don't do it ever

Yea 250 vs 75 for delish meal...I feel ya on that. The money diff. means to me I can eat out at some bbq place while driving to the beach and enjoying life more vs. dumping all my bucks on some damn food plate and having to combat the feelings of wanting to eat all the other damn stuff on that menu too HAHA

Lori, yea soggy. We are drying out from soggy now.
got tons to mow too now, wanted to hit alot yesterday but small tstorms kept dumping some rain just enough to keep from mowing ugh battling weather is a daily thing right HA
Glad BIL is holding strong and getting the good med help he needs.

Nicco...ya dotted down. Your tootsies hurting yet LOL You go girl

-----------today is go pick up truck from service.
home to do some stuff, take life mostly easy. I ain't into 'hard chores' anymore, my brain is ALL about 'real azz retirement' ya know I want 'paradise' retirement life that suits me...ok close, so close, just gotta hold on a tad longer LOL

all good so far, be good all