View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Apr-16-23, 06:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey Lori! - You know back-to-back golf means nice weather is really here to stay!!!!!!!
I'm sorry to here about your BIL and his heart issues. It really does sound like a pacemaker is in his future. The good news they caught it fast and he can have that placed and go one for many more good years!
Is this the BIL that roams at night? I can attest to being in the medical profession and being a LOUSY non-complaint patient. We are the worst patient's hands down. I always eye roll when I get stuck dealing with another nurse or doctor. I know they will "buck the system" at every turn- as do I!!! Can you say NO statins here!
Hope he gets healed up in fast time.

Have fun on the course today. Are you playing with the same group everyday?

Well....... I have drained up all the coffee and time for a morning beach walk. It is cloudy and damp, and cool 66. I bet I will have the beach to myself or just a few locals. I LOVE it that way.
The surf has been turned up= makes for good shell hunting. Taking pooch as he loves a good beach walk.

Thawing a steak today and need to air fry up some chicken wings. PURE FOODS. Yup- getting it done!