View Single Post
  #721   ^
Old Thu, Apr-13-23, 04:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I made Gabby stay out last night since it was so warm. Not sure it worked in my favor as I didn't really sleep very well. Add to that DH was tossing and turning for hours early this morning. He's still a nervous wreck. We had yet another talk yesterday and I thought he was doing better. Sigh....I'm trying to be patient with him. He can't help the worry and doubting himself. He's beating himself up thinking "did we make the best deal we could etc etc". I'm just glad to know we'll never be stuck with that behemoth of a house and all the expenses that go with it. I would have given it away! Anyway.....

--------

Jaz.....No, the Dr. does not want any of the furnishings etc. At some point, we'll clean out the first floor and be done with it. It will be the happiest day of my life when we walk out of that place for the last time.

I'm with you on only needing a small space! Have you ever looked at the "tiny houses"? They have communities of them. I think they are adorable for one person. I can see myself in one if there's a time in my life when I'm alone. I've watched some YouTube videos of people that have the cute little places.

Have you found any promising leads on housing in Greenville?

Trig.....Golf is in full swing! Today is day #6 in a row of playing. The past 2 days have been fantastic and today should be the same. 80 degrees...yes please! A cold front is coming thru on Sunday and then the temps are crashing back to 50's and 60's. That will be hard to take.

Nic......Getting ready for your trip to NYC? Busy, busy!

--------

Well, I have a couple hours to sit and chill before getting ready for golf. Have good days!
Sponsored Links