#59   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-23, 09:53

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Hi to you both!

Nemaste…a post in your journal.

Ms. Arielle, That's great news about your Mom. May she keep chugging along until a natural passing…what we all wish.
My oncologist orders Vit D annually now (next week) and think a bone scan is due as well. Vit D has been steadily on the high side, I don’t think about it much. It will be interesting if the focus on Nutrient Density changes the results.

In addition to starting The P:E diet, I also used the DataDrivenFasting program. You can join the ON Community for free, tons of free information, inc a 200+ page book about personalized Fasting. https://members.optimisingnutrition...m_source=manual

The challenge has a modest fee, next starts April 8.

EDIT: April 2023 update. My bloodwork continues to be great, not much change. HbA1c went down another point, so now 5.3. I’ll take that after the 5.8 and 5.9 when I ate very low carb.
Vit D drifted down to 73 since April 2021, when it was 100 and doctor suggested backing off the supplements. I depend on real Whole Foods and Sun about half the year, 5,000 Vit D added in winter. Next fall I plan to increase the supplement, maybe 7,000 as I like Vit D in the 70-100 range. Journal has more.