View Single Post
  #281   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-22, 09:12

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

OMG I am SUCH an idiot and literally just accidentally closed the tab I was just working on, which had a nice lengthy reply to all of you, and almost all of what I was writing as well. So super annoying and I did it to myself.

GRRRRRRRR

Ok so in much shorter summary:

Lori- yay for eating at a friends plus second dinner= losing a pound!

RE: Betty- one of the fall necklaces might be good for her- she was lucky she could get to a phone to call 911 this time.

Jaz- Glad you are doing a reset with me. I am expecting today to be hard- I have been a good month and a half off LC and I have quite a bit of recovery to do.

Bridge/tunnel- yes that is the one. Pricey too- 14 dollars one way non-peak, 18 peak. I think I thought you were doing the Chesapeake Bay bridge which is the one near Annapolis. Shorter but very high and freaks many people out very badly.

Congrats on your writing going so well and your DS's compliment to you about it!

Trig- hope the sinus pain is abating and all is well with the Kid and the Mom and the Chop!

••••••••••••••

So let's see- I was saying:

• I'm feeling better today and I know that will continue to improve. Yay. I also finally got a good night's sleep that had been a long time coming.

• Dh is here today and leaving at lunch. I'll stay through until Wednesday.

• DS23 is coming home for the weekend, starting on Thursday. DH and I would never say this to the kids, but we are seeing an awful lot of them. Not much empty nesting going on! DS23 was home for two weeks straight, having extended his visit an extra week to work from the DE home. He left, I left for ATL the next day for nearly two weeks, and now he is coming back!

He is doing so bc his fiancι's rotation in Psych has gone virtual, so she is able to work from home- and using her parents' MD home so they can both see each other. That will help them with wedding planning stuff, anyway!

I know the time will come when we see them less.. who knows where DS23 will go to law school and where they will settle, plus who knows where DS20 will eventually end up too. DD seems to want to be near us. At least 2/3 are financially solvent and the last one on his way!

• Yesterday I had my coffee, bacon and 2/3 of a ribeye steak. Today will be the same.

That's about it- I'm shower bound!