View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Nov-29-21, 04:21

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori. I bet your house smells fantastic with that apple crisp cooking

Sell as is. We are doing the same when we ditch this place. I am not fixing a thing, I would rather take off a little and let it go, let the next person do the work HA I so feel ya on that.

Those house ages are wild. But with that comes alot of issues sometimes. My grandmother's house in Monclair NJ was like 125 when my Aunt sold it. Omg the electric nightmare was so pricey to bring to code. Older homes are fab, but I wouldn't want the bills for fixing....but I take it your home being older tho you guys probably already did those upgrades and got that handled.

Nicco, windows open, fresh air, music and smiling all the way to that craft fair I know you are leading a great vacation home life!

So hubby can't make DE any time in Dec? Then decorating only a tad is smart. But yea some twinkle lights makes a world of difference for atmosphere so get some up LOL

I spoke to hubby the other day and said outside lights, barely putting any out this year. I am SO over it all. Just my old timey fat candle sticks I love, a monster big green wreath with big red bow on it and kiddo's light up dalamation dog she loves with a santa hate and red scarf. Done deal. Inside I am doing the little tree and maybe stick out a snowman decoration, other than that I ain't doing nothing HA

Jaz, OH YOU are getting back with your pool clutch group So cool.

On settling down, remember one thing, your grandkids have lives. Unless you are really 'near them' and wanna do that full on family grandma thing it isn't worth living where you don't want to live ya know. Once you do settle somewhere and it isn't right near them, just plan trips. Once you are settled you can travel 2-3 times a year and when they are older, you actually could bring them to your beach condo for a weeks vacation in summer time or something like that, cause you know your DD would love that time to have the kids on a trip with you and her and hubby could have down time But when you are not sure where to settle, what you want outta life, then good thing is you have time to figure it out! Just think what you truly want out of your life and go for it You can't ever go wrong with just that ya know.

------------nothing much doing.
we are chatting possible nursing home situation for mom
wish her damn stability was better, even on the walker she is now getting more wobbly and just always got that 'gonna fall' scenario in my mind..ugh. But still talking with bros on it all and seeing where it all lands. Not sure yet on it all.

hubby to work
kid to school
me to .....unpack more in rv and just goof around this day

got me some markdown priced steaks for freezer. Not many but I do need to stock more when I see lower prices. Feel very insecure without alot of steaks in my freezer, lol

on to start the day rolling....be good everyone