View Single Post
  #1533   ^
Old Fri, Oct-29-21, 07:15

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning!

Yeah no wine tasting for me- I like a little wine now and again but am not a big drinker. Although last night we did get into margaritas made with Patron. These two will start off with a cocktail at lunch So I happily serve as the DD. This wine tasting thing takes them to four vineyards and has 20 tastings!! I would have the world’s biggest headache! On the first night one person ordered a 130$ bottle of wine! No thanks!

I’m definitely ready for my down day. You’ll know who I am and how I am. The talking! All the talking! It has been a good trip but I’ll definitely be ready to head back tomorrow. I’ll be in Maryland until next Thursday because Rob picked out the bunkbeds and so he needs me to go down early.

Lori I’m glad that you’re feeling better and that you got to go and walk around and get some exercise in. I know how much that helps you and makes you feel better!

Jaz, I know the wind in Delaware is going to be an absolute ass kicker in the winter. I’ll definitely be using gloves and a hat. Boardwalk walks will definitely be limited to days when the wind isn’t blowing hard.

Trig, I hope things are looking up for you a little bit and you’re feeling a little bit more settled. I know that’s going to be a bruise on your feelings for a while.