View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-21, 04:36

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Postmenopausal women in general are extreme afterthoughts in modern healthcare. I think only our innate cussedness keep us going
  1. All of medicine is based on males. Full stop.
  2. When it's unavoidable ladies-only, we get a lack of research, frantic cover-ups, and outright lying when it comes to menstrual issues, childbirth, and hormone therapies of all kinds
  3. when there are issues, the most important question becomes, "Are you finished childbearing?" If so, the surgeon takes out all that machinery and dumps the woman into a hormone nightmare by scaring them with cancer possibilities

I just ran across more criticism of the famous HRT study that halted in the middle and scared women and doctors away from vital hormone treatment. Canadian researchers pointed out many flaws. In addition, I know it's because they used artificial hormones in pills; not bio-identical in cream.

The dangerousness was the artificial hormones, according to several women doctors and researchers online. But that truth never surfaces, because no one is making tons-o'-money from the patented version.