Old Fri, Jul-23-21, 02:28

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

An update on the new book, PP 2.0!
We can suggest topics!

Quote:
MD and I have Protein Power 2.0 about half to two thirds written. When we started the project we didn't want to just create a rehash of Protein Power with a little new research thrown in. Our plan from the outset was to write a brand new book filled with exciting info. And that's what we've done so far. But the above reader's question made me think about what MD and I think is new and exciting versus what readers really want to learn about.

When I first started taking care of overweight patients using carbohydrate restriction way back in the mid-1980s, I did a short presentation every Wednesday evening in one of our clinics. Afterward, there would be a Q & A. As it turned out, my presentation morphed quickly because it became apparent from the questions I got that the people thinking about starting the program had completely different questions and concerns than those I, as a practitioner, figured they would have.

So, I'm putting out the call to readers of The Arrow to help. Please send me a rundown of what you would like to learn from Protein Power 2.0. Don't be shy. Let me know.

Don't just reply to this newsletter. Write to me at:

mreades~proteinpower.com