View Single Post
  #807   ^
Old Sat, May-29-21, 05:10

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, ahhh, ok I thought she was in the new place but she mentioned the 'move' and I got confused up again HAHA

hey for Betty, does your DH have power of attorney....cause if he does then the scramble will be easy cause he can make final decisions fast with no issues.......so if not, I would discuss with Betty and get papers signed and have him as power of attorney so he can act easy, efficiently and without issues for her well being. Power of attorney will correct alot of issues.

yea a 80 yr old attorney ain't hopping to give all that great advice I guess LOL Sorry it was a bomb for you.

Hey Nicco and Jazz

--------So I am holding a 1.5 lb loss for May....WEE....that feels good. I got something off me! Never alot and never fast but slowly, inch by inch ya know. Will take it.

thinking chicken and sardines today. weirdo combo but what I am wanting for today probably.

All good here, light rainy cloudy but nothing bad but darn temp drops...ugh....miss my big sun we had the last days with 90 deg temps!

Nothing doing......hubby to pick up guy at airport at 5AM cause this guy flew in from Colorado to buy a van....go figure! he will be busy today at the dealership.

me and kid....whatever.

dog still has the squirts and feeling punk. started to eat a little yesterday but I kept food very controlled, just a few bites and he has the damn squirts again this morning. just tracking him and watching, he 'seems ok' ya know but just down a bit. If no improvement by Tues will take him to the vet....omg...ya know, so over medical shi** with critters and humans LOL

be good everyone and enjoy your memorial day weekend!~