View Single Post
  #806   ^
Old Sat, May-29-21, 03:41

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....sounds like you had a rough day of work yesterday. Just what you needed when you have everything else going on this weekend. I hope moving your stuff from your storage unit goes well. Did you find some muscle to help you get everything into the apartment when you get back?

Trig.....you're having trouble keeping up with Jaz? I can't imagine! As I understand it, she has been in her new apartment, but without all her "stuff" that is in her storage unit in Atlanta. This weekend she is going to get her things and officially get moved in....I think.

I hope Mom will keep taking her new meds, even if she thinks she doesn't need them. Keeping that fluid out is important for sure.

Nic.....have you gotten settled back in? I think you're probably having the same lousy weather we're having this weekend. We needed the rain, but I hate not being able to play golf all weekend. It is raining and windy and cold this morning. Yuck. Have the cicadas come out in your area? Maybe they'll wait until the weather improves? Ugh. I think you said you had some before you went on vacation.....we need a cicada report!

-------------

Yesterday's meeting with Betty's lawyer was a big waste of time. He is nearly 80 years old and well past his prime. Betty thinks he's great. Sigh....Estate planning and elder law are not his specialties and he was not much help. I have a feeling that we're just going to have to bide our time until it all hits the fan and then we'll scramble. I'm trying not to worry about it. We'll work it out somehow.

No golf today, and probably not tomorrow either. All I have to do today is sit here and eat. Uh oh. I will do a Pahla B workout just to get myself moving a bit. I'm playing in a couples tournament on Monday and it looks like the weather will be ok. Only around 70, but at least some sun. The course will be a muddy mess. I play with a guy from our club who is 80 years old. He's cute as a button and can hit the ball really well. We'll have a good time.

Ok....I need another cup of coffee. Long day ahead.