View Single Post
  #142   ^
Old Tue, Jan-19-21, 03:47

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Thud, how did that no dinner go? Now that I’ve gotten into this program, 2 MAD (one lighter) is as low as I go, and believe I do eat less and better quality/nutrient density than with OMAD. I fixed my Main Meal around 5 and Discretionary Meal around "Brunch".

Today's "Lesson" on the app is also one of the later FAQs:

Quote:
What if my blood sugar does not drop below my trigger point for a whole day?..." As you start to make progress and burn through your excess glucose stored in your liver and your muscle, your body will start to find a new normal. You should be aware that once you have lost your initial water weight (stored with the higher levels of glucose in your body), the initial progress may slow. Some days you may not see your blood sugar fall below your trigger point and wonder if you’re allowed to eat at all today?

This is where you should fall back to your Main Meal and Discretionary Meals. If your blood sugars are above your trigger but you are still hungry you can choose to eat one less meal than normal today.

If you usually have three meals, you can choose to have two.
If you usually have two meals, you can drop back to only Your Main Meal.
We don’t recommend you try to skip full days of eating as you may risk becoming overly hungry and binging on less optimal foods when you refeed.
As you do this, you should continue to see your body weight, body fat and waist measurements continue to trend down. In time your blood sugars (which can vary due to a range of other factors) should follow.