View Single Post
  #1911   ^
Old Thu, Dec-10-20, 14:29

Plan: Carnivore & IF
Stats: 357/294/170 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Thanks Jeff

I stopped by this thread again to say I’m adding a new habit in as of today. While we’ve kept fast food/restaurants at bay, we’ve been eating whatever we feel like at home. I feel like the “no fast food” rule is so stupid easy for us now that it’s time to gently reign in our at-home eating. I’ve thought this over for about 10 days now, giving myself time to really think it through to assess if I’m ready to add something new in, or if I should wait the full 90 days before adding onto my health snowball. I talked it through at length with my husband and myself, and I’m ready.

So as of today, I am committing to an additional habit: keeping daily carbs under 100g. Believe me, that’ll be a lot less than I’m currently eating.

So here goes.

(I know this thread is supposed to be focused on a single habit. If this is an issue please let me know and I’ll move additional habits over to my journal instead.)

Fast food habit days successful: 40/90 (started 11/01/20)
Carb habit days successful: 1/90 (started 12/10/20)

My carb habit:
Keep carbs to 100g or less daily.

My fast food habit:
The habit I am going to be working on is no restaurants/fast food for 90 days, with the exception of date nights with my husband. (It must be an actual date: drive-in movie, going to see the stars in the mountains, whatever socially-distanced thing we pick. We can't just go out to dinner to go out to dinner.)

Day 40 of no fast food! Woohoo!
Day 1 of counting carbs and keeping them below 100g. Goal met so far today. I’ll check in again tomorrow.