Old Sat, Dec-05-20, 07:57
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoletaLynn
I've thought about purchasing the pc version but always backed off because I have over five years of food and journal entries in the online version and was afraid of losing them all...Do you happen to know if transfering data from online to pc is possible?
I don't believe so, unless they've changed it, but it seems like it's changed hands several times and it's been largely abandoned. FitdayPC and the website were always different entities, and there was no way to make them talk to each other. Even early on (2005 or so?), we had a huge thread here with Fitday bugs that we would have loved to see corrected, and there was never any response from them when contacted. I have a feeling it was maybe a post-graduate student project or something like that.

That said, I still use FitdayPC and I love it. I've tried many newer nutrition apps, including MyFitnessPal, and they're crap in comparison.

My husband is a programmer and I often wish that if he could buy it off them, he'd be able to fix this and make a superior product.