View Single Post
  #1969   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 04:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, yea don't put a toughie 'goal set' by Tday on ya. You are doing so wonderful, you got some great lbs off you and you are doing so darn good! Your body has to slow a bit to catch up with your good losses and boom, you will start to lose a bit more again. Look at me stalling out for a long time then I get little drops here and there LOL I think we are doing fantastic!

kabobs and pot roast. yum

Jaz you got a good new area to explore but it sounds like this new area is suiting your doggie very well

yea a job. sucks rocks right HAHA Maybe apply for paperwork shuffler in the medical field instead of hands on with patients etc. I mean boring job kinda but would pay well and out of line of fire. Change for ya a bit? just suggestions. Your certifications and knowledge etc in the med field is where your good money will lie, you need retirement money banked for sure, so find something 1 off the sideline in medical and get a good check and maybe that is the way to go? I know you got decisions to come down for ya!

dinner was steak and chicken and a burger LOL

Hey Lori....waiting on morning post from ya! bet you love your cut and color....ahh, nothing like a 'new h'do' to make one feel good!

hey all
nothing much

doggie off to vet for check up and maybe new meds and more?

then probably have to hit pharmacy later for him.

home to do my sheets and all from the bed. kid done and fresh, my beds turn ugh housework, yuk

hubby driving with another guy on overnighter....somewhere in Alabama lower down so very long trip. So I got the house alone today WEE

HIP HIP HOORAY tho

lost 1 whole lb. Happy. Long time waiting on this 1lb to drop. but it came, that is all that matters. just eat and wait for changes

be good everyone.