View Single Post
  #230   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-20, 15:04

Plan: LC Paleo
Stats: 210/181/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 41%

I wouldn't expect a high incidence of covid here any more than anywhere else. Most people everywhere are overweight, and a very small percentage are low carb. Many are still asymptomatic, most are recovering. I mean, i'm the only low carber at my job, and nearly everyone is overweight (as am I), but we have zero positive cases (knock on wood), and our county is a level 3 as far as the Covid alert system. Some places are just hit harder once the virus enters a group of people close to each other. Plus this is a message board, so its hard to compare each of us from different areas, different work environments, different diets even, different activity levels, different supplements, different health issues... If this was a real life club, and we were all socializing in a brick and mortar building in the middle of an area where everyone around us had it, and somehow it was not affecting us, i'd definitely be curious. But I don't assume my diet is the reason I haven't gotten Covid. I live alone, work at home, have grocery delivery, and literally do not go anywhere except my allergist's office, where I wear a mask.