#2340   ^
Old Sun, May-03-20, 08:19

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 5 5'
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi Patricia,
I'm doing good Thanks.
I have been back at work for a pharmaceutical wholesale company these past few weeks. Paracetamol flying out the door. Its only temporary.
On the whole i'm happy and this covid crisis has been motivating me
to guard my health every way possible.
Not technically 'on plan' but try to stay as low carb as possible during the day.
I don't always stick to the low carb food/ 4g Carb food advice, but do try to remain under 10g carb overall at one time or around that.
Too little carbs and i just cannot function...i also can get extremely dehydrated if i'm not careful so i do feel the need for more carbs for that reason alone.
I feel the healthiest and most balanced i'm been in a long time...digestion, energy, weight, sleep and appetite wise. So am thankful.
Things did get 'wobbly' over the Easter when i had the food 'troublemakers' so am just staying abstinent most days of the week if possible. Its easier for me.
How was Easter for you? Such strange times here now.

So sorry to read you are having a hard time with one of your knees. Hope there is some way to ease the discomfort. Would the whole Rest, Ice, elevation and gentle movement help? Psysiohotherapy?

I'm surprised to learn you had the Dubliner cheese there too...think that's Irish also. Its quite expensive here too.
We love one from Aldi...its a vintage white cheddar cheese!