Old Tue, Dec-24-19, 13:05

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benay
Meme#1
Sorry I can't answer your questions. The dental hygienist was going to do a film clip of those of us who benefited by her experiment but she suddenly dropped the whole issue. (I suspect she got backlash from dentists.)

I am giving you the website for my general dentist who carried out the experiment on me. Is the information classified? I hace no idea.

Tell Dr Elena you heard the story from me (Dr Pamela Brink) and wanted more information. I suspect she is continuing the protocol. My periodontist will not admit that she cured my periodontitis.

http://www.kuceydental.ca/about-us/...ernandez-kucey/

Thanks Benay, I will read.
It's always been curious to me how they are so clueless on the causes and yet they continue the deep root method of cleaning knowing full and well that it probably will do no good.
It just makes sense that it must be a bacteria but why they won't treat it as such is the curious part. They say it runs in families and to me common sense (again) makes me think that's because the bacteria is transmitted from one family member to another.
So when you wrote this I had hopes of knowing if it could be a staph, strep or some other bad bacteria that is so strong that it just will not die on it's own..