Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2992   ^
Old Tue, Dec-17-19, 06:28

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Mean scary Nicco is coming out for a spin huh? LOL you had me laughing on that. I get it tho!

I hate buying big items also. Not sure what to get. And having a furnace trouble thing now, and other things gonna go on ya probably. You are in that 'tear your hair out' phase Feel for you!!

Congrats on your drop and never worry, hold your way of eating and all good things come as we know.

Jaz...yea your saying things go up in season. They sure do in those areas. like 4 times....wow, if you did stay your rental cost of any apt. would be very expensive. I get that. But of course your income wouldn't go up so I get the unbalance on that.

You must be super tired. All this coming to a head and now you are working. Chillax as much as you can. Just relax thru this first week and go home and sleep the tired away

Chat up with that other traveling nurse more. She can give you a ton of insights if she has been doing this for like 10 yrs. cool info I bet from her.

No reason to decide it all. Just think about it. How it fits your life and more. Closer to your home jobs? What you want out of all this.....you will decide how to roll once you get a feel for what it truly is all about with life as a travel nurse.
No need to decide today on any of it

Lori...sleet hitting the windows. ugh.
we have big rain right now. ugh but nicer than your weather LOL

So the Y came over and a flood of people happened. yuk. I hope it doesn't get super crowded for you. I am not a fan of super crowded anything HA

OMG I did a driver license renewal. Mug shot also. I thought the same, if I really look like this picture heaven help me big time. I know that feeling, it stinks bleck.

HI BLUE

today is rain
a lot of it

kid off school, no exams today for her and the day off doesn't count etc.

might do movie later? she said she wants to hit the store later this afternoon and buy her friends a little Xmas present each. 5 of them. So we might do that. No clue what she wants to get each of them.

Kinda need a grocery shop but not in the mood. been putting off going a bit now. I just run down to the little close small grocery and grab a few things as needed. Haven't hit the big grocery for a big shop in a while....which is good, all that other crap in the pantry is finally going down and being used. So that helps. I am SO SICK of the grocery store truly. Eh, one day I might go and do it LOL

easy day mostly. this and that and small stuff depending on kid etc. other than that, with the icky day I got some tv in my future, a nap and a ribeye. hey why not HA

great day all