#340   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-19, 11:23

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canari
Of course I cannot tell a % ! Just interprete that there are more people who Will not stand the mix than people who NEED to mix - and again with milk, I dont know for cream - and it is not about cafein and what happens with coffee alone. It is about the MIX.

I got the informations from a MD, who was very good and who was drinking coffee only with milk, though she was warning most people to not mix. So I asked her….

So about the %, the exact thing she told me was that 10 % - more or less of course - of the population MUST take coffee with milk, and not black!

But actually she did not tell me how many people can do both and how many are affected by the mix of the 2 (even if they can stand both separately).

I remember a friend who told me that as a child, if he really did not want to go to school, he would drink coffee with milk, which made him super sick to the point they thought he was starting an hepatitis!

As many people told me they could not stand the MIX, I thought it was more well-known.

I do not do good with lactose, but I have noticed that it is better to have FAT in coffee. I can use any of those alone or mixed: egg yolk, cacao or coco fat, ground nuts like hemp seeds. I have even used animal saturated fat!

So I eat carnivore + coffee and all fatty plant stuffs with no majority of omega 6. Even 100% chocolate... + garlic and onion. Also ginger, turmeric.

My main point of avoidance in plants for now are carbs, gluten and carotens.

I don't have any problem with the idea that a fair number of people have trouble with milk, and certainly avoiding coffee is a good idea for some people. But I don't think the doctor you talked to is right about mixing milk and coffee. The same burden of proof that would be on you to justify the claim just goes to the doctor now--appeal to authority just doesn't work.

I really don't want to be argumentative. But I've seen other unjustified claims--low carb bad for kidneys, bad for bones, causes hypothyroid, leaves people with a glycoprotein deficiency that leads to digestive tract cancers--getting people worried about the wrong things, unsubstantiated claims can really throw people off to the point where they just don't know where to safely turn. I can find any number of doctors who'll say meat kills, with no justification--so a doctor saying something just isn't justification.