View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, May-17-19, 09:13

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

I think the parents are being misguided. I'm torn between the child welfare and freedoms. My heart pulls both ways.

I see other parents feeding their kids pop tarts, sports drinks, and sugary cereal, which is IMHO as bad as veganism. We can't legislate diet, that will end up with the food companies bribing the governments (oh, that's already happening but at a lesser extent). We can't cure stupidity either.

Reading near that the end of that article that people are becoming vegans due to climate change disturbs me. That's nothing but pure propaganda which hurts more people than those Belgian children. And it is an example of government bribery by corporate farming. The American Heart Association gets millions of dollars per year from Big Ag, and Big Ag feeds them the biased tests that tell AHA that fat is bad for everybody.

There are zillions of acres of grasslands. These grasslands are perfect for ruminant animals, require almost no care other than what mother nature gives them.

To grow crops on those grasslands would take enormous amounts of water, herbicide, pesticide, and polluting machinery and be hundreds of times worse for the environment than cow farts.

The solution is to graze livestock on grasslands, but don't send them to the feed lot.

Our end should not be eating less meat, but by buying nothing but 100% grass-fed beef.

Bob