View Single Post
  #2284   ^
Old Mon, May-13-19, 07:22
Registered Member

Plan: CALP
Stats: 170/169/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Mary, I will remember that when I go back to visit! I can imagine feeling very content there. Ireland was a place I really felt pulled to, and felt like I was coming home when I got there. I do have roots there and I think there's something to that.

Mary, do you think you're eating enough in your CM meals if you're getting hungry between them? Perhaps try bigger meals or more fat. I eat plenty of fat at each CM and it gets me through quite well to the next meal with minimal hunger. I think it would be worth it to give it a go to get you through those first 3 days or so and then you'd get into your sweet spot. Eat as much as you need to to stay satiated.

Like you Patricia, I have adapted the guidelines in one area too to make this a way of living that I can do forever. I include nuts and nut butters in my CM's to increase my satiety and enjoyment. I have switched over to the lowest carb of the nuts. It works for me and I enjoy my food very much! I think the extra fat really carries me between meals.

I'm feeling so good that I had a nice meal out Saturday night, a mother's day breakfast out with my kids yesterday, and my weight is 1.5 lbs. less today! Amazing! I just feel so good and feel amazingly thankful that I found this new way of living. I feel like a different person. Yesterday my food was:

RM: ham, green pepper and cheese scramble, sourdough toast w/butter, country potatoes, a few bites of a candy bar my DIL had brought me from Israel - we passed it around for all to try.

CM: 3 slices beef sausage, egg, celery w/peanut butter

CM: big salad w/diced chicken, Italian dressing, and sliced almonds

I hope you both have a great day!