View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-10-18, 13:17
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

I didn't lose weight I gained today. Gluten inflames my gut and the inflammation causes water retention. The first time I lost all my weight I had to eat 300 carbs a day to try to control this nonsense. The last thing I need is to eat sugar and gluten.

I have periodontal disease, hypoglycemia, gluten intolerance. They believe leaky gut is caused by my eating gluten I have IgG antibodies to every food I've ever eaten, I was tested yesterday because they think I'm becoming diabetic.

I can't go on a date, or hiking, I'm eating chicken pot pies right now, shoving it down with a candy bar to try to stop the problem. I will repeat this right before I go to work. It is every hour of every day. It keeps me from sleeping. I'm at the end of the rope and need to find the cause.

The first dr I saw said it was probably aldosterone that keeps me from retaining sodium. It is treated with a small dose of steroids and she refused to put me on. The second dr thought I have diabetes insipidus from a head injury I had as a kid. In getting tested the phlebotomist hand slipped and left me with a painful nerve injury.

Something is very wrong and I don't know how to get help.