View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jul-29-18, 10:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HELLLLLOOOOO Ladies!!!!!

I slept in until 10:15. I am having my first cup of coffee and all is super quite here. NO chaos. Thanks again Lori- for starting us "BRAND NEW"- Trust me Blue will find her way here, this ain't her first rodeo!!!!!! She is too busy partying this weekend! Trust me day of reckoning MONDAY is around the corner! HAHAHAHAHHAH

Lori- You do sound so LIGHT in your post. You know when we have stress we deal with it. Then when it is gone- it is amazing how heavy it was.
So I started with the Garmin Charge 2- it was defective. So they are sending a me a Garmin Sport! I can't wait to get it.
I know you go to the gym. I am so torn between going to the gym- and buying a treadmill- more on that.
Awesome for you to turn down ICE CREAM! We are at NEW BEGINNINGS here.
You know you are so social you might MIGHT MAYBE want to do something next spring after you get some down time behind your belt. You could alway volunteer to do something. That is less stressful I think. Just a thought.

NIC- I am so glad you are feeling more organized. Nothing like feeling out of control because you don't have a process down. Regardless of what it is. It boils down to PROCESS. We are creatures of habit and need some structure to feel safe and in control. I am a list person to the max. I write everything down. Old school style- pen and paper. I keep notepads. That way I can go back and refer to something. I also use stickie notes for grocery lists, and do not forgets. YUP pen and paper.
WOW oh WOW do you have a lot planned AND sorted out!
So was the Canada trip a just what the heck lets go to Canada? Did you know it was going to bump into the wedding. Which by the way I just can't believe it is so around the corner!

Blue- You party animal you! Again I am so happy your are in the hands of an experienced great Realtor! Take his advice!
I KNOW you will be happy when all this is over! It is now jumping to warp speed. If it is possible to just look at each thing as a task and not stick a "I am losing......"- but rather a I need to get this done so that the husband and I can get to goal.
We are on a new thread= new beginning!

TRIG- I am going to get box fans today. Even during the sunlight I seem to have the skeeters hovering by my back door. On the other side of my fence is a retention pond. = standing water. I think had I know that I would have taken a pass on this house.
I love my house- don't get me wrong, but I hear the bull and tree frogs nightly, have had a deal with a turtle, and those dam skeeters. So I sure hope this box fan thing works.

So when is your next outing with the NEW BOAT??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- You know that's right!!!! HAHAHAH- better start packing now. So my question- if you have a boat and a camper- how do you haul both? You need separate trucks- two vehicles?
I am not yet to the measuring. I am going to try My Fitness Pal. I have found that useful. But it to can be a pain to log EVERYTHING. And to be honest it is astounding just how FAST every little thing piles up so fast! Maybe that is why I have stalled. TOO much of a good thing! Hate feeling hungry!
Then I start thinking about all the things I CAN'T have. So it is that delicate balance.
Any change up in your WOE?
----------------------------------------------
Can't believe I slept in until 10:15. then the pup decided she had enough of the human not meeting her needs! Now she is sound asleep on the couch in "her" blankets. Funny that dogs are supposed to come from the wolf- but they like to cuddle and soft blankets.

I am getting out and about to get the car washed, pick up some odd and ends I forgot the FIRST time at the store! Ya- where was that stickie note, gas up the car, ect.

I am so torn between a Treadmill and a gym membership. It just seems like such a hassle to order one off line- I want it assembled- and set up. Vs- going to a dirty- time consuming gym! Well when I wrote that out it seems clear!

Chicken Ceasar salad tonight. Going to grill up two pieces of chicken so I can have leftovers for tomorrow. I hate cooking on Mondays.
When the office moves in Oct. I am going to have to start using that crock pot/ Ipot more. I will have a hour +++ drive each way everyday.

Started my "new" plan to eat less yesterday. EPIC failure. I put myself on restriction and had a mind battle all day until I polished off half a chicken. SIGHHHHHHHHHH-
New day-
I have eggs on the stove for some hard boiled eggs to add to my salad. AND are you ready for this- BLUE- YOU THERE????? I found GREEN GODDESS DRESSING. So I will add that to my salad tonight not Ceaser dressing. I actually can't wait! It's a low carb/ Low cal dressing - "new" HAHAHAH- by Boathouse. I also picked up a ranch siracha dressing. It was 2 for 5. I need more salad. I just do. If I can't have the 16 oz steak like TRIG is finding out- then romaine it is, with a great dressing.

I will get my errands done and then start writing for next weeks post. Got a "big" paper NEXT week I want to get a jump on. I am totally bored with the subject matter which makes it hard. QI process. SLEEPER...........

A 20 minute walk on tap- and I want held accountable.
Last night I decided I wanted to re-visit Dexter. OMG I loved that series. My "dark" side can play out on the screen. There are 6 seasons. I am starting back to 1. It has been a few years- so all good. Sometimes good stuff I can watch twice.
I have watched Pretty Woman over 10+ times.......sigh.... Still waiting for my Richard Gere to climb up the ladder to fetch me away in a white limo and live happy ever after. But seeing as I am to dam tired to get through writing a paper or stay awake long enough to finish a show, I doubt that is on my horizon any time soon. I let my account for on-line dating expire. Oh well-

Have a great day all!!!!! New adventures await-