View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-18, 13:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hello!!

Glad you girls found me! I'm sure Blue will find us later today and KMom when she returns from her adventure.

Golf was fun....some really good shots and some unbelievably bad ones. A very nice day and the course we played did not have much water trouble at all. Hard to believe, but our course is open for the "high 9". Some of the holes are unplayable, but we'll go tomorrow morning and play the ones we can.

Yes, the relief I feel from quitting the part-time gig is immense. I told DH that I didn't realize what a thorn in my side it was until it is gone....ahhh. I wouldn't mind doing retail again, but I would want a small boutique type store....no more huge warehouse stuff for this girl.

Jaz....what model of Garmin did you get? I think my smart watch is on it's way out. I have trouble getting it to hook up to the charger. The terminals just don't seem to connect well anymore. I really don't want to spend $$ if I don't have to, but I really enjoy having one.

Such good news about Ava....made me break into a huge smile. She is a special little girl for sure.

Monday I'm going to begin my new job......"Whip Lori into shape". Walking/running nearly every day and 4 gym sessions a week. I've been doing well with my eating for the past 3 days....hoping to tighten that up even more.

Nic....so glad DH is ok! Scary even if no one is hurt. Yes, sh!t happens....can the car be repaired? Hope the surprise party is a success! Enjoy! I may have missed it, but what is the date of the wedding?

Trig....when I have a hungry day like that, I eat WAY too much cheese. It is my default food when nothing else will suffice. I, too, hate the weighing and measuring. I don't do it all the time, but sometimes I do it just to reign in my portions and give me a dose of reality. Speaking of weighing.....I will be getting on the scale on Wednesday morning. The day of reckoning! I have August & September to get some poundage off before going on a cruise ship for 2 weeks.....heaven help me!

Currently enjoying a cup of my cold brew iced coffee with heavy cream...yummo. We thought about going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, but neither DH or I want to go out tonight....we'll find something to eat....OMG....DH just asked me if I wanted him to go get me some ice cream. I said "No!" He said.....are you sure....I'll get your favorite flavor. ARGHHH....I'm holding strong....NO!!! Ben & Jerry are part of the cause of this roll around my middle!

Bye!