Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2308   ^
Old Wed, Jul-11-18, 08:55

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Oh Blue, bless your heart! That was not the birthday gift that anyone had in mind for you! Maybe the Universe is telling you to slow down a bit, kick back and read on the couch. Better listen up! xoxox

KMom, I'm sorry that you are dealing with the side effects of the medications still and they are causing you to feel unsteady. Do be careful! Falling would not be good at all. I wonder if a scopolamine patch or something would be good for you for the cruise, to help with the motion if you are already feeling unsteady on land?

Lori, loved the description of the condo so much! Glad you are having such a nice time. I agree that snapping that gift up for your DD was a great idea. It is always a good thing to get someone something that you know they like!

Safe travels back home! Are you doing it in two days again?

Jaz- We've still got a good bit of summer here- we are at about the halfway point. My kid doesn't go back to school until the very tail end of August. He comes back from camp this Saturday, and is off on his next adventure Sunday. Quick turn around!

My mom- there is just so much going on there that I don't know where to start and I am not likely to discuss it on this forum. I'll see if I can write up an email to you all in the next couple of days.

Well that girl planned her paid time and exit well, didn't she? Talk about working the system. Hope you have a good potluck!

••

I am off to get ready to meet a friend for lunch. We have a lot to catch up on- she has been to Quebec City and Montreal, and she also just took her DD to look at a bunch of colleges, so I will be pretty much draining her brain. lol

Got a crap ton done yesterday including the lawn and then time in the pool. Had a WONDERFUL time with my girlfriends last night. There was a new game involved, it was beyond naughty and we were nearly puking from laughing so hard. I feel like I was doing sit-ups today bc my abs are sore! I added the game to my wishlist to give to DS19 for Christmas. He will love it with his friends!

Dh is having his 50th bday on Friday!