View Single Post
  #160   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-18, 19:08
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes Robyn & Ambulo! I'm feeling good and the weather looks to be perfect. About the only thing left now is to do it.

Today I walked 2 miles at lunchtime. Later at the school track I walked another mile and jogged 2 miles. My pace was an 11 minute mile... about what I ran last year's 10K at. Today was chilly and I was still a little sore from my last workout. I didn't push very hard, running those 2 miles with ease. So I'm fairly confident that I will beat my time from last year.

I only managed to fast for 36 hours from Sunday evening to Tuesday morning. I ate within reason today.

So this was my last bit of jogging before the 10K. I've also decided to swap my Wednesday and Thursday schedule, doing the light workout on the elliptical tomorrow and upper body weight lifting the next day. I want two full days of leg rest before I run. So that's where I'm at. I just need to keep the carbs very low for the next few days. The last thing I want to do is to knock myself over the keto line and put on 7 or 8 pounds of water.