View Single Post
  #975   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-18, 08:29

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning everyone!

Lori- I sure hope you din't take offense at my LONG winded advice regarding the "ice cream". I just know from MY experience how easy it is to be at goal and one day ya wake up 50 -55 pounds bigger and wonder how in the hell that happened. It is miserable and I wish that on nobody.

I will also say I NEVER in a million years thought it would happen to ME. So I know the struggle of "just don't do it". Not that easy.

I know that you will thrive in boot camp- you have always been our excersise champion! You got this!
I just finished a round of chili last week! It WAS good and did hit the spot. Are you going to make chili dogs too or just chili? It is yummy to do both!

I don't have much more to add from the LONG winded post above!

Except I feel really good and motivated today. For the most part I do feel good most days. I drag here and there due to lack of sleep. But overall- compared to how I felt when I ate crap, no comparison.

YES am bigger than I feel is healthy, or comfortable in my skin. But THIS is the year I will hit goal for the last time. It IS.
I know what I need to do- portions and moving!

So I was thinking about Leeann's goal of 20 before Sept. VERY attainable. Technically if one was to lose 1.5-2.0 pounds per week consitantly within that would be 39 - 52 pounds in just 6 months. Or 78-104 pounds in one year.
So even if we just did have of that- 1 pound per week, just 1!!!! that would be 52 pounds.
You all would be at goal in a couple months- I would need to kick it up because I want it! But you get the idea of what I am getting at.

Last year I lost and gained the same 3 pounds each way all year. I could've made goal. But we are NOT looking back but forward.
THIS year is our year!!!

I love the idea that 2/6 of us have very real goals and dates. Leeann/ wedding, Lori/ Scotland! Trig possibly Key West in Dec.

I may need to rethink a goal too. Like you BLUE and don't have the funds this year for travel - but I might like the idea of an event or goal to assist in my focus. You know, I like the idea for ME to look into the idea of a race. Certainly not a 10k. But maybe a 5k. That is 3.5 miles right? I did more that that in walking when I was in Charleston. But it would be different- I would be training for something that would require a daily commitment. I gotta start somewhere.
OR maybe get that new bike I want! I am not in the shape I was in when I was riding everyday. I lost my beloved bike 3 moves ago and never replaced it. But something tangible. Just something I was thinking about this morning.

I am just putting this out there for ideas!

Today is wing/ drumlet in the oven. Using the baking powder/ spices. I have wing sauce and butter as well, and celery and blue cheese dressing! I'm not really into celery except with wings. Just a holder for blue cheese dressing!

On the weekends it is super easy to do one meal a day. I typically eat between 3-4. and done. I did that yesterday and was up late and got the munchies about 10 pm. So I have fresh deviled eggs and salami I had just a SMALL snack. But I am glad I have something.
I was up binging on Person of Interest. I have 1 more season out of 5 to go. I will finish this up this weekend. Then I will be ready for something different.

I have a paper to write this afternoon and will be on the house hunt. Today is a home day. Tomorrow I will go to mom's for a few hours and then she is taking me to a new BBQ place for my birthday dinner. I may or may not spend the night. Haven't decided.

I am also going to try to get a few properties to look at for Tue. as I have taking that day off to do whatever I want. MY day.
The flu is so widespread here I have been hesitant to go out in large crowds, ie a movie or the mall to walk. But I might do that.

Got my food for the upcoming week- chicken, and "sloppy Joe" is on the menu. Also will have fish one night. I want to have fish night one day a week. Just to lighten it up one night a week.

Ok all feeling very Capt. D today! I have a white board in my kitchen- just a small one, but it works. I write daily affirmations on it everyday.
Today's message: Small steps forward! Capt. D strong just for today!!

Awesome day ladies