View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-17, 15:45

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

I will tell you first hand you will not believe what your body can do. I started on this VLC path a while back in 2015, I went from 269 down to 203 at my lowes. I did not touch grain, sugar or flour. It was just high fat low carb. It can work and it did. After my dad past away late last year I started eating junk again. But I remember him saying a few weeks before he past that he did not want me to end up like him and take cae of myself.

Now I am back on the LCHF beat for good. I have also added in 16/8 fasting, and I feel great, sleep better and I am not dieing of hunger. I am going to do 16/8 for the rest of this week, and then move to 18/6 for 2 weeks and see how that goes. Make sure you get in a good amount of fat for the first meal. My first meal consist of 6-7 strips of thick cut Wright Applewood smoked bacon and 2 med boiled eggs. That is 644 cals on my phone. It actually keeps me full and I don't want to eat hours later but I want to keep my cals up.

I also eat a 2/3 a cup of mini oyster crackers, and that works for me. So far I have lost 2.2lbs in a week. I think once I fast more and stay the course I can really do well.

Just take your time and find what works for you since our bodies are all different. thanks