View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-01-03, 15:15

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II IS-BOAG
Stats: 174/155/120 Female 5'2"
BF:34%
Progress: 35%
Default one answer

i have no answer for question #1 as i am not qualified to respond. very few doctors have info about yeast except for rx that do not treat the problem only medicate the symptoms. before world war 2 - candida and yeast were unknown. it was upon the advent of the antibiotic that we discovered the problem. for many years there was no cure. doctors still do not know much about candida. we know sugar increases the problem.

however for Q#2 - i can give a little info - dr. A. does say that he has patients that follow the yeast free food guidelines and are successful. he mentions a patient that followed the guidlelines and 2 weeks later started losing weight.

i believe very very strongly in an over the counter product that kills yeast/candida. it is called grapefruit seed extract. it is not costly for the treatment. one $10.00 bottle from a health food store will cure you and you'll have plenty leftover. it can be used for many other things. i understand about the cash flow - i am in similar boat right now--but i would not be without my grapefruit seed extract.

good luck - ally