View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jul-03-16, 02:55

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
I put for goals 5% carbs, 25% protein, and 75% fat. For 1400 calories (which is about all I can eat without adding extra fat) is 18 carb grams, 109 fat grams, and 88 protein grams.

Excellent idea to help anyone get an idea of how much of their favorite LC foods fit into the fat guidelines of Atkins induction, Duke clinic, etc. The free version of MyFitnessPal allows customizing goals in 5% increments and the numbers Kat uses seem to be ones commonly used by women. Using it, you will see why there are limits on cream, cheese and mayo. sad but true.

Quote:
Thanks so much for the replies and the links! They were so helpful and did answer my questions. I've heard so much about getting extra fat with fat bombs and Bulletproof coffee, I thought maybe I was lacking in my intake of fat. I feel satisfied and don't have any cravings, so I'll just keep on doing what I've been doing.
GREAT! Not having cravings or even not being hungry and able to skip a meal now and then is how Dr Westman knows you are doing the diet correctly. So just keep on keeping on...empty the "on board pantry" first before you need to think much about macros and adding fat.