View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Tue, Feb-16-16, 15:07

Plan: Carb Nite Solution
Stats: 22/14/06 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 50%

Howdy! I'm Chelle. Ive known Mici for years I know a few of you from the challenge on the Atkins site and when it moved here. I dropped out as I was honestly not as strict as I should be for the A team but I also hate weighing all the time. Baggy pants and the tape tell me what going on. I just wasn't quite there yet when I joined the challenge.

I found CN last year and it made a lot of sense to me. I did low carb with a cheat day for years successfully before I found out I was doing it all wrong once I found LC message boards. As people who know me can attest the harder I tried to be the perfect low carb dieter the more I failed and the fatter I got! Bye bye cute little jeans I gain the 80 I had kept of for years back along with plenty of friends. Turns out I wasnt wrong with how I originally lost and maintained. It was right for me. Sound ridiculous typing it out! I was always thinking I needed to be stricter, better etc. I may be a slow loser but with CN is consistent, enjoyable and pain free!

Its nice to see you all giving this a go I'm excited Mici decided to try it.