View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Wed, Jul-22-15, 18:01

Plan: atkins sort of
Stats: 312/300/195 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress:

~Lee - no i hadn't thought if that, i put a decent amount of salt on the meat i eat and veggies. should i try more ?

~m0mlette - I competently understand, almost identical situations! you can do it though! one day at a time, you will turn everything around eating this way and you will come out somewhere down the road happier, healthier, and way more in touch with who you are.

everything you said is EXACTLY my world, and i tell you carb and sugar addiction are huge. i have a friend who is a clinical nutritionist and Chiro and he was telling me that sugar is more addicting that cocaine. add to that the processed foods i am convinced have ingredients to make you eat more and its a perfect storm

AND

you can bop in your local 7-11 and get ANY and as much as you want

its self medicating for the most part. its legal, easy, cheap, tastes great and if you suffer any depression or even if you dont just look around at the US and world and you know something is happening bad

anyway, i did not stray even after gaining a pound back and only being in trace of ketosis

i test daily and weigh weekly

i know though i am up against it this time, these meds ALL slow down metabolism and ALL contribute to constipation

i called my PCP and he said TAKE X, another drug

i swear once i get in a decently healthy range i am OFF the BP, Chol, and BS meds. i cant do anything about the allergy and asthma but it is ALSO better with no wheat and how i eat, and the pain meds for the shattered knees and neck but i will get off half my meds by xmas

and i bet anything the weight comes off faster

good luck to you all. this is the LONG HAUL.

heres my 2 week summation

1) down 10 lbs for sure

2) clear headed way more than i was

3) sleeping better

4) thinking better

5) mood more stable

6) less hungry and no crash in afternoon

7) down 2 belt loops

i would love to be down say 15 lbs in 2 weeks but everything else is just as important!

Lets do this!

thanks all for the help and kind words!

~m0mlette! you can do this to!