View Single Post
  #704   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-14, 14:00
Carnivore

Plan: <50 net/day
Stats: 368/305/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

Let's do this again. I did make it about the full year, the first time around. Though, I don't think I did say goodbye, so much as wander off. In my time gone, I sick, tired, and eventually diagnosed with a plethora of autoimmune issues. As a result of my thryoid and bad food choices, my weight shot up to 368, early this year. That was a dark day in my world.
Since then, we have my meds just about dialed in and my weight has been dropping steadily. Last weigh in was 330. I need to contribute to my healing, which takes good nutritious food and support. You guys have always been the best support resource I've ever seen. Thanks for being awesome.

I Jackie, otherwise known as TChice, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. ~Jackie