View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Nov-01-14, 05:54

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

I hated Coke Zero when I was drinking the REAL full sugar, red cans of Coke. But now that I'm drinking sf sodas every once in a while, I LIKE the Coke Zero. It is not a factory mistake!!

I once tried to figure out the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero, and I think it was just ONE ingredient that was different, but now I can't remember. I do know that they seem to taste better than Diet Coke. I also read that the reason they came out with the black cans is for the MEN. Because men thought being seen drinking a "Diet Coke" in the silver can was sissified somehow. So they invented this sleek black can, and erased the girly-word "diet" from it, and voila!!

I tell you what though, my favorite diet soda is the Sprite Zero. Have you tried it? With the blue label? OMG, I too thought this was a factory mistake! It is absolutely my favorite diet soda. I only buy the cans--they are a treat for me. You must try it!!

Would like to hear what other people's ideas on the diet coke/coke zero difference is..... which do you prefer?

I'm a Coke girl, I HATE Pepsi, blechhhh! Coke IS IT! :-D