Old Sun, Aug-03-14, 01:24
Registered Member

Plan: Just Low Carb ~20
Stats: 120/102/100 Female 5 ft 2
BF:
Progress:
Default Eating Disorders

Hey guys...

Maybe this is just a wild pitch in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone else is currently burdened with or trying to recover from an eating disorder.

Honestly, I still haven't told anyone official but I guess in a way, this is sort of a practice, and I doubt anyone will really read this, but even if they do, it'll be anonymous. Sorry, I'm rambling.

My weight has ranged from "healthy" to low, and someday I hope to recover. I tend to restrict my calories heavily and fast, along with a constant torrent of disparaging thoughts, but now I've been eating low carb and I feel like it's been really helping me. I've let myself eat to satiety without purposely restricting my calories (though I still count but someday I hope to stop this obsessive counting) and stopped exercising in attempt to burn the calories of everything I ate.

I know jumping from restricting calories to restricting carbs isn't recovery, but it's a step up, in my opinion. And hopefully someday, I'll be able to eat without all this mess in my head.

I'd appreciate to hear others' experience with this way of eating.
Sponsored Links