Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisMama
Thanks Whofan, useful feedback!

I was disappointed in myself for not dieting up until the minute I leave for vacation - I stopped about 3-4 weeks before.

But now I'm kind of glad, I've done my "go crazy" on fruit days, had piles of nuts, many yogurts, all the low-carb stuff that was restricted on AIP and Wahls and now I'm feeling like I'm ready to be sane and stay the course longer term - it's actually been really good for me to loosen up a little while still at home, because good food choices are so much easier at home, even if I overdo it I'm easily able to make a better choice the next time I eat. (I often just say "what the hell" when I'm off plan otherwise!)

Maybe I will have days/times where I'm willing to restrict portions, but I doubt it.

I'm actually at peace weight my decision to stabilize my weight for summer. In fact, I think it will be a tremendous accomplishment.

Sometimes in life, its just too damn hard to stay so strict to see weight loss. I commend you, ParisMama, for seeing and accepting your reality and making a good choice for yourself.