#1   ^
Old Wed, May-14-14, 07:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/177.4/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default 10 lbs in a Month !!

Hello - my name is Mary. I am 46 and the mother of 5 children ranging from 11-20. I am also a nurse. I have tried every diet known to man and have struggled with my weight since high school. I have tried Atkins before, but somehow I guess I just wasn't committed enough, or thought that I should have been loosing faster. This time, I have been doing it for a month and it has been slow at times, seeing as how some have lost 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks, but this time is different. I have not cheated once!! I have stayed on program and I really feel great. I was feeling so tired and sluggish and bloated all the time. I know that this has got to be a way of life for me. After one month of eating low carb, i feel different.

I just wanted to say....I think the one of the HUGE differences for me this time is this board... I don't know what I would do without it! I visit several times daily and search any problem I have had to get answers. I appreciate so much all of the advice of all of the others who have posted here. Please know that when your success inspire others so much and that even if no one leaves a note, or comment....it has affected someone.

This world and it's health is out of control and this is certainly a positive step in the right direction for health. I don't know exactly what is involved in the maintenance of this site or who even started it, but THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

I am so glad that I have friends in low carb places!!
Sponsored Links