View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Mar-11-03, 23:30

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%

Heh, okay I'm exaggerating! I wasn't really bullied, but I feel bad resting on a machine for my minute in between sets when someone's waiting and if I let them on, they NEVER get up. I should really start more dialogues about "sharing". I shared a machine with someone not long ago and it worked out really well. He did his sets during my minute break and we'd switch off. It was an easy one to change the seat and weight levels on so it worked out. Anyway... it's a whole drama with me. I feel bad rushing others and I don't want to be rushed but I also want to stick to my routine! Luckily for UBWO tomorrow I can use a lot of free weights. Now to stake out a bench!

Today was cardio. I did a good 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer with a three minute or so cooldown afterwords.

Went up from level 5-9, 6-9, 6-9, 6-10 by varying resistance and speeding things up. Really felt it. Was a good one. Plus the electronic image on the machine looked like four little mountains.

Upper body tomorrow! Woo hoo! Going to try to fit in my regular yoga class too, though I don't know if that's going to happen. I love yoga, but I used to do cardio on Wednesdays so I could make it. Made it last week after UBWO, but the lifting felt rushed. We'll see.