Thread: Binge addiction
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Aug-26-12, 00:42

Plan: My own
Stats: 122/110.7/100 Female 5'2 ft
BF:
Progress: 51%

I ate pretty well, just a normal days food and then id have a bite of a biscuit or some white bread and I just go crazy and start eating everything in site.
I think you're totally right, everytime I binge its the day I've weighed myself and seem some sort of progress, I think its almost guilt that I'm losing weight so I freak and then binge.
Maybe I should stop weighing myself for awhile. You see, 5 years ago I went through anorexia I was quite underweight and put my Mum through hell, when recovering I binged ate my way back to a normal bmi because I felt guilt and past that to overweight. I went low carb, lost the weight and am finally getting to my goal and I guess I get scared when I see it going down, it freaks my Mum out.

Yeah restricting sucks and I'm pretty sure it just makes me hungrier. Sometimes fitday freaks me out cause I weigh everything religiously and make sure I don't go over calories or i'll gain..
My normal plan allows fruit and statchy vegetables, I don't count carbs, they can vary from like 70 to 130 grams, I think I really should cut the bread though.. I love it but its just tooo tastey.. Maybe whole grain pita bread, but stuff like buns or toast I could just eat the entire pack.
I think I'm going to allow myself ONE sweetner, its tasty and with cocoa and coconut oil its a great sub for chocolate.
Today was a good day, I ignored all the horrible bready junk and was able to control my meal. I think I'll wait to weigh myself till saturday, if I binge on saturday then I think ill just get my mum to hide the scales, it not really about a number after all, but because of the eating disorder, its a huge thing for me.
I feel the 4 kilos, my thighs touching, my stomach bulging.. People proberly don't really notice but its nearly all I think about.