View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-21-12, 16:42

Plan: My own
Stats: 367/255/200 Male 72 Inches
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Broke 100lbs lost

I finally broke 100 lbs lost, haven't really been on here for a while as I just havent needed the support and have decided to be content with my slower weight loss as my body as changed.

I want to thank all of the people here who have help myself as well as others to keep the attitude to stay on track. I've not cheated once since I started.

I've ate the Atkins Advantage Bars every day except on weekends, and drink the Atkins Shakes every day. I make my choices on foods based on carb levels, so no potatoes, corn, wheat, beans. I try and stay under 40-50gr per day, sometimes less depending on whats on the menu.

I am slowly losing now, but found that calories do count. I was stalled for months and months and decided to stop eating 2 oz of nuts for my evening snack and changed it up to sugar-free jello with whipped cream and now I am losing again. Now that it's warming up, I may resume my walks again, to burn the calories that I eat during my breakfast, which should help speed things up as well.

Don't get discouraged, if you're stalled out, think about dropping your calories, but continue to eat several snacks a day combined with smaller meals. I usually eat 5 times a day.

I still have a long way to go, and as I get closer to my current goal of 200 lbs, I am thinking I may need to go lower as my muscle surely isint enough to justify 200 lbs on my body frame. Or perhaps I just need to start lifting

Best of Luck to all of you out there!
Sponsored Links