Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowimheavy
Hi Judy,

I eat chicken, beef, eggs, mushrooms, cheese, deli meats.. try to stay as close to 0 carbs per day, but in reality probably have around 5-10 depending on what Im cooking..

My wife and I just bought a grill a few weeks ago so theres been a lot of burgers and chicken going on it

As far as veggies, do flinstone chewables count? I have never been into them, just cant eat them, so I take the multivitamin..

We are planning on buying a treadmill.. When I was at my highest my ankle would KILL Me when I would do the smallest thing.. like taking the dog out, pumping gas.. I would have to sit down and get off it.. Now I can walk around stores for an hour and while I still feel a little pain, its bearable.. Definitely still a little irritable, but much more manageable.

Thank you for your kind words!!

I bet that your dog would be thrilled to have you as a walking partner now!!
I've got 3 of them and walk dogs professionally.....so I'm out there rain or shine!! Great exercise and no impact on our joints!!

I do hope that you find a way to make your food plan varied enough so that you don't get bored with it and end up eating bad food!!