Old Mon, Mar-21-11, 15:24
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by javamel
Well, I am down 5 pounds! I havent lost in 2 days though, so I am getting a little nervous. I have stuck to the diet 100%, or at least I think so. I thought I would have more loss though, since I have so much to lose....hmm.

Relax! BREATHE!! its a long journey and if you're already nervous one week in, you'll never make it. Its going to work for you....sometimes it just takes time and a bit of tweaking. 5 lbs first week is just fine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javamel
Here is what I eat every day...what do you think?

B 2 or 3 eggs (depending on hunger) scrambled with 1/8 c ff cheese, 1 slice canadian bacon and either mushrooms and spinach or glass of low sodium v8. Mug of coffee with 1/4 c 1% milk.

Snack Dannon ff plain greek yogurt (5.3 oz) with equal and cinnamon.

L: 1cup chili (homemade), small salad with sugar free lite italian dressing 1 tablespoon. This week it is 1 cup homemade split pea soup with ham, onion, ff chicken broth and water...it is fairly thin.

Snack: red bell pepper strips dipped in 1 tablespoon hummus.

Dinner: 4 oz protein (chicken breast, pork loin chop, sirloin, london broil) with salad (greens, cucumber, bell peoper, garbanzos, few olives, mushrooms and sugar free lite italian) and grilled or steamed veg like asparagus or broccoli.

Dessert: ff sf pudding cup or 1/2 cup lf cottage cheese.

I think that your food looks OK. If you start a journal here and log your food daily....I can help you tweak.

Instead of focusing on FF everything, like the chicken broth, look more to keep your sodium down as that is a bit of an issue for most women...water retention. Low sodium broth is fine and better than FF.
You are not including any good fats as part of your meals.

Are you enjoying what you're eating so far?