View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-13-11, 15:32
Registered Member

Plan: x
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress:

I wanted to post more 5 seconds ago, but I try to avoid uber-long posts. That's just a 'me' thing, I guess. But I've got some brilliant stuff to talk about, lol! I didn't check my mail yesterday, but I saw I had a small package in the box when I came home from the gym. I got my PUL bag!

I spent about a week trying to figure out how to pack my dirty gym clothes and towels to take home, and I couldn't find anything to suit me. I have a bag with separate compartments, which is fine if I'm just going home after I work out. But, some days, I have a ton of stuff to do. Living in GA, I don't want to leave smelly gym clothes in a hot car come summertime. I was going crazy trying to figure out what to do, until I remembered when my kids were babies.

I'm not a tree hugger, but I am cheap, which is why I drive a used Prius and why I put cloth diapers on my kids when they were babies. As I was trying to figure out how to contain the smelly gym clothes, it hit me after about a week of worrying about it that I used to have the same problem with diapers. And I used PUL bags to avoid stinking up the car. So, I got on eBay, ordered a PUL bag with a zipper to match my gym bag (I'm such a girl, sometimes), and it's the perfect size to fit my towel and my clothes. And it's so stinking cute, I can't help but love it!

I had a decent workout at the gym, though I had some trouble with my bent arm pullovers. My form just felt off, KWIM? I also had trouble completing a few of my other sets, which I take as a good thing, since I just upped my weight on many of my exercises. I feel like I am truly working to exhaustion, wimpy though I'm sure I look to an outsider.