Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGibson
Tamarian,

a couple of things,

1) I was wondering about the possiblity of an iphone/ipad app for the site? I have both devices and while they work, its kinda difficult in the mobile browser. Also, if there is a chance at something like that I have friends who write software for those devices that I could talk to about it.

2) Is there a way to lift the 45 second post restriction on paid members? Here is the reason, I type and read really really fast... so I often hit this. If not... No big deal.... just thought I would ask.

1) Are you able to login via iPad? A user is asking about that and I have no access to an iPad to test.

I haven't done anything with mobile phones for the site. For mobile browsing, a trimmed, less cluttered interface might be enough. For My P.L.A.N. it may just need an API so different platforms can integrate with it. Don't think I'd have the time for this anytime soon, but will gladly open source it if a qualified developer wants to take over the development effort.

2) Just changed it to 30 seconds. Will see if we can eliminate it for all, except new registrants, no prevent spam floods.

Wa'il