#13   ^
Old Tue, Jul-20-10, 15:05
Registered Member

Plan: Caveman
Stats: 175/160/120 Female 5'66"
BF:
Progress: 27%

great!

Bryan is in Vancouver for work on wednesdays, but thursdays and weekends are fine. We can go ahead on a wednesday too, but would need someone to barbecue as I haven't learnt yet.

I will ask him for his suggestion on the food.

It's ok if people bring something, but we don't want too much food, so maybe what we can do is one person can bring say a salad, another one a bottle of soft drink, someone else dessert (or more people can do this if we still want to do the cheesecake exchange), we (Bryan and I) can perhaps get the meat but if there is something very specific that you want barbecued then you can bring it along as well, peppers taste really good on the barbie so maybe someone can bring 4 or 5 peppers, I think that this would work. I don't want to make this very expensive for anyone either, like I wouldn't want people to spend more than say $5 or $10 at the most. We can get some meat from costco.

what do we all think?

The days that we can not do are August 16th, 20th, 21st and 22nd.

I am wondering how about Thursday August 12th?

It would be great if everyone could post with their availibility and what they would like to bring (pop, salad, dessert, etc), maybe we can start getting organised this way.

Erika