View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Feb-11-03, 11:06

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

chiqui and beabeau,

The best place to get info is in the books - Carbohydrate Addicts Diet ( the first) or Carbohydrate Addicts Life Plan (the latest.)
I've only been doing this for 4 weeks and have lost 7 pounds, but I am no expert.

I don't know about insulin resistance so I can't help on that score, but if you post in the CAD/ CALP forum I sure someone there can help you. There are people who have been doing this much longer than I.

It's much more than a baked potato diet! I have not had a baked potato yet. I eat whatever I make for my family preceded with a salad, and I eat a great dessert every night! Not all CAD people eat or desire to eat a dessert every night, but I don't see any point as long as I'm losing to give it up.

As a lifetime dieter, this is the easiest, most enjoyable diet I've ever been on and I can truely see myself living like this indefinately. Check it out, if you are not satisfied with the results you are having now. I think you might really like it.

I don't have a journal, and I was out of town or I would have answered you days ago. Sorry for the delay.

DEb