View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Thu, May-20-10, 08:38

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

Janice,

When I began my weight loss journey, my focus was to become fit and healthy. My husband has always maintained his weight within twenty five pounds and since he sits at a computer all day, he was concerned with both of our activity levels. Since we were both approaching our 50's, he suggested we become active so we would be able to remain active in our golden years.

I did my best to raise our three kids and it was finally time for me to do something about myself. I had my first child twenty five years ago and never did get the extra weight off. Four years later I had my second child, and the following year I had my third. I played the yo-yo dieting game several times before my second child and after my third, but I was never able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am still not at my pre-pregnancy weight but I am wearing smaller clothes than I did before I got pregnant the first time.

If I were to begin my weight loss journey all over again, I would not change a thing. I love the way my body is shaping up and I even like the way I look, even though I am still overweight.

I hope you will join me on this thread and begin posting your workouts!